Page 1 of 1
Anyone know the Clara vs Rynagh's result?
Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:25 am
by Lone Shark
Meant to get to this yesterday but didn't make it - anyone know what happened? Once I have this I'll be able to collate the results for the weekend's tips. (Not that it'll be fun - I had a woeful weekend

)
Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:40 am
by As Such Ger
I wasnt at it myself, but I am informed from a good source that Clara won by 5 points...I would like someone else to confirm this, as i dont want to put you to extra work LS if it is wrong info.
Clara 1-12 - 1-04 Rynaghs..
Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:04 pm
by Hocker
The final score was Clara 1-12 - 1-04 Rynaghs..
Rynaghs started well and were 1-03 to 0-01 in front after about 20 minutes then just ran out of steam...
Clara looked good and were very fit, Best for them was John Reynolds.
The other game in the group saw Brigids beat Shannonbridge by 1-10 to 0-11, they were very lucky to come away with two points but prevailed all the same.. Ken Casey will take some stopping this year, Jason Kelly apart, He was the best player on the field.