Page 1 of 1
Underage games this weekend
Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:09 pm
by Lone Shark
Birr against Dublin Colleges?
Offaly minors against Dublin?
Anyone able to fill us in on what went on .......
Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:16 am
by seamroga
In the minor football league game, Offaly lost to Dublin. I think the final score was 0-16 to 1-9. On this occasion, Ken Casey and Willie Mulhall weren't as accurate as normal. Casey got the goal, but could have scored a few more.
Offaly don't appear to be a strong as last year. They really need Diarmuid Horan to return at full back while John Knight has also to return from injury, I think.
Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:43 pm
by Bogman
I notice in the Irish Indo that Birr lost to Dublin Colleges - a brief report saying that the Colleges led by 0-7 to 0-2 at half time, Birr rallied in the second half with 3 points from Aaron Whelehan but they missed a penalty late on.
I see also in the same paper that Offaly lost to Limerick in a senior hurling challenge yesterday 0-23 to 0-11 with Barry Foley scoring 4 points in his first appearance for Limerick for almost 3 years.
Lost
Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:21 pm
by The Biff
Anyone got any GOOD news after the weekend?

Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:53 pm
by Lone Shark
Yeah - I backed Offaly plus 2.5 points on Betfair. Never have I deserved the winnings off a bet less ......
