Re: Offaly Club Hurling 2026
Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2026 7:20 pm
Kk play better in Tullamore that's why 
www.uibhfhaili.com Discussion Forum
https://mail.uibhfhaili.com/phpbb3/
why cant both be on the same day and same view.Superhans75 wrote: โWed Sep 23, 2026 6:20 pm Why is the KK Rynaghs game on in tullamore
Ballinamere v Belmont in birr
They should be swopped around
For logistical and common sense reasons .
I suppose the straits of Hormuz was closed .![]()
Superhans75 wrote: โWed Sep 23, 2026 6:20 pm Why is the KK Rynaghs game on in tullamore
Ballinamere v Belmont in birr
They should be swopped around
For logistical and common sense reasons .
I suppose the straits of Hormuz was closed .![]()
A good point, maybe the idea was to use 2 venues to avoid pitch damage to either venue. I really have no idea.oneshot wrote: โFri Sep 25, 2026 7:39 pmwhy cant both be on the same day and same view.Superhans75 wrote: โWed Sep 23, 2026 6:20 pm Why is the KK Rynaghs game on in tullamore
Ballinamere v Belmont in birr
They should be swopped around
For logistical and common sense reasons .
I suppose the straits of Hormuz was closed .![]()