Up To Date County Results

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
Post Reply
User avatar
Leroy
Junior A
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:12 pm
Location: Tullamore

Up To Date County Results

Post by Leroy »

Hi,

I was wondering about setting up a quick reference post Football and Hurling Championship Tables with results listed below. The users of this site could post in the results as they see them or hear about them.

I know last night Junior Football A:
Clara 1-11 Vs Cappincur 0-09

It could look something like this with the results listed below the groups A B or C

Senior Hurling:
A Coolderry, Kinnitty, Kilcormac/Killoughey, Seir Kieran, Shamrocks
B Birr, Belmont, Lusmagh, Killavilla, Clara
C Shinrone, Ballyskenagh, Drumcullen, St. Rynaghs, Tullamore

Junior A Hurling:
A Tullamore, Gracefield, Kilcormac/Killoughey, Coolderry
B St. Rynaghs, Birr, Seir Kieran, Killurin
C Brosna Gaels, Shamrocks, Rhode, Edenderry

If you needed any assistance in keeping it updated as it would take a good bit of house keeping I will glady help out with it! Just email me the results and I will edit the Post. It would be a single point for up to date results? As you can see I also need the Tables other than the 2 above.

Let me know what ye think

User avatar
turk
All Star
Posts: 717
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:50 am

Post by turk »

great idea Leroy,

I'd usually be hitting rte2 aertel teletext page 570. while it's usually updated fairly promptly, sometimes there's a delay or gap for a bit

Post Reply