I agree with the comment that it is hard to judge any performance against these teams but there is some learning's you can take.
I was disapointed that our half back line never won any primary ball what so ever it was only after Westmeath mistakes that they cleared ball. Also the half foward line ...
Search found 2 matches
- Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:42 pm
- Forum: Offaly GAA
- Topic: Westmeath v Offaly, NHL, 15/02/09
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7057
- Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:54 pm
- Forum: Offaly GAA
- Topic: Interim Management Team for Offaly Senior Football Panel
- Replies: 17
- Views: 18611
Re: Interim Management Team for Offaly Senior Football Panel
Folks
Im new to the site and Im looking foward to a year of discussions.
I like the look of the tempory managers but they are club tied and Stephen Darby obviously looks like the automatic choice but I agree he will not leave his current club.
So based on that watch out for the name Brendan Hackett.
Im new to the site and Im looking foward to a year of discussions.
I like the look of the tempory managers but they are club tied and Stephen Darby obviously looks like the automatic choice but I agree he will not leave his current club.
So based on that watch out for the name Brendan Hackett.