Search found 5 matches
- Sun Oct 04, 2026 3:03 pm
- Forum: Offaly GAA
- Topic: Offaly Club Hurling 2026
- Replies: 276
- Views: 124989
Re: Offaly Club Hurling 2026
Not so sure it's only between Adam Kinahan and Brian Gavin as to who referees the county final? Adam referees the Intermediate final today so that might be his final for this year. Maybe it's Kieran Dooleys turn again. Just a question that's running around in my head after yesterday. One of Shane ...
- Mon Sep 22, 2025 9:34 pm
- Forum: Offaly GAA
- Topic: Offaly Club Hurling Championship 2025
- Replies: 525
- Views: 755538
Re: Offaly Club Hurling Championship 2025
I would have thought that your main competitors would be Birr and Coolderry.
Regards
Smart Arse
Regards
Smart Arse
- Mon Sep 22, 2025 7:28 pm
- Forum: Offaly GAA
- Topic: Offaly Club Hurling Championship 2025
- Replies: 525
- Views: 755538
Re: Offaly Club Hurling Championship 2025
KK are your main competitors???
I am not so sure KK would see Ballinamere/Durrow as their main competitors. I would imagine they would view all other clubs equally and respectfully and see everyone of them as a threat to their status as county champions. On any given day the likes of Shinrone ...
I am not so sure KK would see Ballinamere/Durrow as their main competitors. I would imagine they would view all other clubs equally and respectfully and see everyone of them as a threat to their status as county champions. On any given day the likes of Shinrone ...
- Mon Sep 22, 2025 2:56 pm
- Forum: Offaly GAA
- Topic: Offaly Club Hurling Championship 2025
- Replies: 525
- Views: 755538
Re: Offaly Club Hurling Championship 2025
Last time I looked there were plenty of big balls in K/K parish...all being put to good use at all age levels. I am reliably informed also that they put their other balls to great use as well....but, like many clubs in South Offaly, they save their small balls for those really special occasions ...
- Sun Sep 21, 2025 7:31 pm
- Forum: Offaly GAA
- Topic: Offaly Club Hurling Championship 2025
- Replies: 525
- Views: 755538
Re: Offaly Club Hurling Championship 2025
Mr Duignan had a huge positive effect on Offaly GAA, but also had a major effect on the Offaly senior hurling team with the number of B/D players on Johnny Kelly's panel. There can be no other reason why so many of them ended up in the senior inter-county team. I would imagine Tony Gleeson will sort ...