Search found 4 matches
- Wed Aug 19, 2026 12:21 am
- Forum: Offaly GAA
- Topic: Offaly management 2027
- Replies: 208
- Views: 100184
Re: Offaly management 2027
Cian o'Neill, gone from Kerry apparently has been 'connected with a predominantly hurling county'...very good coach. A lot of recent experience, coached some of the best players of the past few seasons. Knows Leinster thru his time east of the Boyne Bridge.
- Mon Mar 31, 2025 6:55 pm
- Forum: Offaly GAA
- Topic: Offaly Senior Footballers 2025
- Replies: 770
- Views: 975144
Re: Offaly Senior Footballers 2025
As Burns alluded too, it being the third time since he took up his post that he has found himself having the privilege to say he is handing over a piece of silverware to the captain of an Offaly team. I was a very proud Offalian listening to him yesterday. Lee, as always, a credit.
I admit I too ...
I admit I too ...
- Mon Mar 03, 2025 5:49 pm
- Forum: Offaly GAA
- Topic: Offaly Senior Footballers 2025
- Replies: 770
- Views: 975144
Re: Offaly Senior Footballers 2025
What is going on up front?
Very poor again yesterday. I've left Offaly games when we were bet in better form than I did yesterday.
Too many times players overplayed the ball, took it into rucks that James Lowe wouldn't come out of with the ball! First ten minutes, we were there. We can't start ...
Very poor again yesterday. I've left Offaly games when we were bet in better form than I did yesterday.
Too many times players overplayed the ball, took it into rucks that James Lowe wouldn't come out of with the ball! First ten minutes, we were there. We can't start ...
- Mon Mar 03, 2025 12:34 pm
- Forum: Offaly GAA
- Topic: Offaly u20 Footballers 2025
- Replies: 82
- Views: 243490
Re: Offaly u20 Footballers 2025
Wexford 1-16......Offaly 1.14