Search found 4 matches

by BlackrockOffaly
Sat Oct 10, 2026 9:03 pm
Forum: Offaly GAA
Topic: Offaly Club Hurling 2026
Replies: 276
Views: 124640

Re: Offaly Club Hurling 2026



I know clubs with two teams provide one list of 15 players who played senior the year before. Everyone else is regraded once their not listed on the seniors list. I can’t certainly say what the rules are for bigger clubs


There is no ‘list’ for championship. The list of 15 players is for ...
by BlackrockOffaly
Sat Oct 10, 2026 9:47 am
Forum: Offaly GAA
Topic: Offaly Club Hurling 2026
Replies: 276
Views: 124640

Re: Offaly Club Hurling 2026

I know clubs with two teams provide one list of 15 players who played senior the year before. Everyone else is regraded once their not listed on the seniors list. I can’t certainly say what the rules are for bigger clubs
by BlackrockOffaly
Fri Oct 09, 2026 6:54 pm
Forum: Offaly GAA
Topic: Offaly Club Hurling 2026
Replies: 276
Views: 124640

Re: Offaly Club Hurling 2026

From talking to a club secretary on this regarding rules on regrading they are different for clubs with two teams and 3 teams. Even if if a player hasn’t played senior in years if the club have 3 teams my understanding is they have to be regraded. It’s not a good situation, lads missing out on ...